Introduction to Health Behavior
· Course Text: Glanz, K., Rimer, B. K., & Viswanath, K. (Eds.). (2015). Health behavior: Theory, research, and practice(5th ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
· Chapter 1, “The Scope of Health Behavior”
· Chapter 2, “Theory, Research, and Practice in Health Behavior”
· Book Excerpt: Locke, L. F., Silverman, S. J., & Spirduso, W. W. (2010). Reading and understanding research (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
· Chapter 3, “How to Select and Read Research Reports”
· Chapter 7, “Staying Organized When Reading a Quantitative Report”
· Chapter 11, “Staying Organized When Reading a Qualitative Report”
· Article: Schwarzer, R., & Luszczynska, A. (2008). How to overcome health-compromising behaviors: The health action process approach. European Psychologist, 13(2), 141-151.
· Article: Wood, W., & Neal, D. T. (2007). A new look at habits and the habit-goal interface. Psychological Review, 114(4), 843-863.
Discussion: Health Behavior and Health Psychology
A description of the negative health behavior you chose and the population you identified for which this may be an issue. Then explain three reasons why it may be difficult for the population to change that behavior. Finally, explain how health psychology may be used to address one of the difficulties you identified. Be specific and provide examples. min 250 words
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Week 1-Disscussion due 11/28 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.