A Holistic Response to Crime Victimization
The focus of the Holistic Victim Restitution Plan is to critically analyze victimology through the application of information from sociology, law, psychology, ethics, and related fields to the study of victimology and to develop a holistic plan for victim restitution.
Consider the following questions when analyzing the 10 required scholarly sources:
- Who conducted the research or project?
- Who or what was the topic or focus of the research?
- What was done (if it was a data driven article)?
- How was it done (if it was a data driven article)?
- What were the findings or conclusions of the author?
- What were the contributions (findings that may have been made to new information on the topic area or applications)?
In creating your Holistic Victim Restitution Plan, you are required to
- Discuss the history of victimology, victimology theories, and varying approaches used to address the needs of crime victims.
- Explain who the stakeholders are in crime victimization.
- Describe the interrelationship of victimology to social justice and the operations of the criminal justice system, including, but not limited to: crime scene investigation techniques and security; the collection, preservation and presentation of evidence; and issues related to correctional institutions, incarceration, and release of offenders.
- Identify the socioeconomic (cultural) diversity and its relation to contemporary criminal and social justice and victimology.
- Detail the breakdown of possible strategies and interventions designed to address criminal victimization.
- Describe how techniques of addressing victimization impact the needs of crime victims.
- Predict how crime prevention and intervention strategies will be handled over at least the next two decades.
- Create a holistic plan for addressing victim restitution.
The Holistic Victim Restitution Plan
- Must be nine double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
The post Discuss the history of victimology, victimology theories, and varying approaches used to address the needs of crime victims. appeared first on Lion Essays.
Discuss the history of victimology, victimology theories, and varying approaches used to address the needs of crime victims. was first posted on September 8, 2021 at 3:00 pm.
©2019 "Lion Essays". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com